segunda-feira, 12 de outubro de 2020

Emotionally attached

 -Being emotionally attached to someone means having feelings of concern and care for someone, and not wanting the friendship or relationship to end. It’s an emotional connection to another person. It does not necessarily mean that you are dependent upon a person, and, in fact, it is a quite normal human response to meeting and spending time with someone who makes you happy.-

Sometimes the feeling isn't mutual or it is and it can be scary- that's the barrier in many cases. Why should it be a problem? Love comes in different ways, there's not only the romantic love but the friendship or even through a beautiful connection you can show love.

I choose to give love, that's the only way I know how.

Once a friend told me: be a friend but without showing affection. That was said in a different language so the meaning is not exactly this but it's similar. So, how exactly do you do it? Can you be a friend without showing affection? Because I can't. I care about my friends and show love towards them. It is as simple as that, I learned that I should express my emotions and not suppress them. I learned emotions are beautiful and meant to be known.

Often when I put them out there I can get hurt. Can happen. But should I do it in another way? Absolutely not. If someone doesn't respect my emotions maybe is not worth it of them anymore. And that's how you learn I guess.

People have a certain role in our lives, all of them without exception. All teach something even if it has a bad impact on us it will be transformed into something positive in the future because you absorbe it, understand it and act better next time with more and more knowledge.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário