segunda-feira, 18 de novembro de 2019

Letters from my lovers

I invite you to make a little journey back and gather some random snapshots of my memory.

- Here he is, sitting in the volunteers room. Winter, snow outside. A girl rushes in, effervescent, offering placinta...
- They are playing chess. She is not an opponent to him. Self-confident, but tipsy, he is intending to win. He loses gently, she believes. Puzzled, unable to admit his failure, almost immediately he takes a role of a gentleman. Oh this Romanian wine...
- She's been through Belarusian drinking party and named it whereupon gratefully "Belarusian blackout"...
- They cook together in Republici BT and bake in her place. Erm, the place the organization rented and hosted her in...
- It was one day, new experiences: skiing for her and hitchhiking for him...
- She has too little time to say goodbye. They're catching a bus and in an instant he is on the way to Cluj. Does she know that she would come to Brest in a few weeks?
- He's sailing in the night sky, drawing circles again and again above Istanbul, manuscript in his hands. She is right, he captured her.

I remember more about them. What else? As she constantly said don't art me, don't eat me, don't ate me! Ha, fair enough. I take my turn now to say to you...

APPY BIRTHDAY!!!

You know, at the moment I'm thinking of how relative is everything. How long sometimes one day can last, but half a year run fast. How weaknesses form our personalities and values and bring up our strengths better, presumably, than make us vulnerable. How tempted the other time we seem to be. Or simply eager, inspired? To smth good or not?!
Do you remember one more episode: we went to planetary? I do - sunny day filling with warmth, melted snow, a bug on the pavement, so I had a pure feeling of summer. And it was all in winter, so priceless a moment! Ok, but now I need to take your soul out into the night again.
I want you to go out and gaze at the stars - yep, for real! Look for the star called Vega glowing brightly in Lira constellation. I'm not crazy, it's not difficult, you will like the process. It is your task. What's the point? When you catch the light from it you will go back to the time of your birth literally. It took this light 25 years' race to reach you. Then take your time, minutes or hours, and think about what you consider important, what you have gone through during this both long and short period. Relatively, isn't it? Touch the light as it was born with you. Touch your past - make your future. Listen to yourself, strengthen your values, dare to dream. Take a moment, make a wish. What's then? Go straight forward in your life and do your best to make your wish come true. Work on this, work on you.

Learn to say blood withal! Be more feminist, less homophobic. Don't smoke a lot of Mariana. Hahhaha, I couldn't have not said this :). Travel, share and acquire, care, let this volunteer who lives in you grow. Go to Tallinn, why not? Do skiing, you like it, don't you? Live your life.

Ok, go and celebrate, just go. And remember - many previous levels, but precious level is only one! Feliz aniversário!

P.S. Hey, don't forget to take a glance at the photo of me. I'm 17 there. Don't ask why, I don't know :)

Warm wishes,
Eldar who is supa-pupa!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário