segunda-feira, 18 de novembro de 2019

Letters to my lovers

Eldar...
I captured the moment when I came home from vacation. I was back in Baia Mare and missing all the people that went away before, with the feeling that no one could ever replace them, but also happy to be with the ones that remained. I knew there were other volunteers coming and all I desired was they could feel as home as I did in that moment.
I captured the moment when I offered you and Kiryl your first placinta and you can't imagine how important it was that you loved it as much as we do.
I captured our first dinner together and the sarmale made by all of us. There is no other way to do it. 
How the parties became an habbit that you tought allways existed is a mistery for me but I loved every single one because it allowed me to get to know you better. Nobody can replace anybody but I can asure that you made this place even more welcoming for me as I wanted to be for you. You made it complete.
I captured the moment when you intrigued me, the nights playing chess, full or just earing you talk. I call you serious guy to poke you, to see more your smile. I captured your smile.
Something about you caught my atention. I asked for a kiss, you gave me a hug. I capture that moment when you said "isn't it nice?" not knowing exactly what you ment but wanting it some how.
I felt you coming closer and closer everytime and then we kissed and I captured it although you didn't, at least not in the way I did.
You make me confuse and happy at the same time. I see your sweetness and atention in small gestures instead of words.
I never saw it coming but this serious guy captured me.
It seems the time passed faster than it should and now you are going. I hope Baia Mare has been a home to you as I wanted.
I hope you captured me.

Simone...
La verdad es que me enamoré y eso ya lo sabes pero te digo de qué para que te enteres.
Me enamoré de cómo me hiciste sentir en Barcelona, de que todo era posible. Cualquier tontería o el deseo más puro.  Me deste sentido.
Me enamoré de las palabras que cambiamos después de que no te recuerdas y no las podeste decir nunca más pero a mí me marcarán y no me las puedo olvidar.
Me enamoré de cómo tu cuerpo entero es una bonita melodía de la cual quería hacer parte. Todo el mondo se mueve contigo y tu ni lo ves.
Mi enamoré de cómo eres libre y la pura naturalidad como ves las cosas. Me enamoré de cómo me miras. Me enamoré de tus ojos y no podía dejar de mirarlos.
Me enamoré de ti más que tú te gustas a ti mismo, de todas partes de tu cuerpo y de tu alma. Por alguna razón no estaba capaz de dejarme dormir sin tocarte. Me duele como te miras a veces porque no puedo verte menos que perfecto.
Te lo digo no porque quiero ser tu novia pero cuando me lo repetes mil veces me daña. No es algo que puede dar cierto, no ahora seguramente pero lo único que sé es que te quiero hablar, te quiero escuchar y te quiero sentir.
Te lo digo para que sepas como me sinto en la totalidad y me digas si me quieres encuentrar tanto como yo. Te quiero y te extraño y hablo de ti a toda hora.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário