terça-feira, 19 de novembro de 2019

Lost memories

Now and then you find things in your pockets. Most of times it is just garbage like papers you couldn't throw in the bin or old tissues that you forgot. Other times it is money and we jump of happiness because we feel richer although we really aren't, we're just recovering lost money.
But in some rare occasions you find lost treasures like a letter someone gave you and you totally forgot, reading it again makes you smile. Or a small peace of embroidery that someone sew for you to remember a moment. Or even a bunch of tangled straw that you had in your pocket to tie the grape plants in the vineyard where you worked during summer.
We could see this things everyday and not give them the proper value. But to think they could be lost and turns out they were not... just brings back so much joy and memories!
I just found the piece of straw that was there for 4 months and I can't be anything but grateful.
Thinking about those two weeks where I was so happy, taking care of plants, meeting interesting worldwide people and just enjoying wine with good conversation...
I remember the tree with the swing that is actually in most of the bottles they sell but only the people who worked there know this.
I remember cuting some brunches, while I was swinging, to avoid being tree slapped.
I remember the warm I felt when I arrived and that beer in the end of the day when I thought WE COULD STAY THERE FOREVER.
Bella, the baby dog that everyone hated because she constantly annoyed Raoul, the vineyard protector. I was full Bella side by the way!
I remember Raoul spying on us while we worked and hiding between the grass to wait for the cars that he pursued. And boy, how he ran... I don't know how could a three leg dog run so fast.
I remember making pasta with my own hands and feeling the pure satisfaction in this act.
The constant gourmet worthy food that we made. Everyday was a pleasure to sit down at that table.
I remember a drunk night when we played games until we couldn't drink more. I went outside and layed down on the table. I stared at the amazing sky full of stars and cried of happiness.
I remember our reunion first kiss in a tent inside the wine house, where we were practically naked as we couldn't take the heat. We had to take the tent outside.
I remember the first night when we made pure love under a storm. I am so afraid of storms but I can swear that was a beautiful one.
I sat on the swing almost naked and closed the legs around him. I find you attractive and sweet at the same time, I said. And he replied that it could be a problem, meaning he felt the same.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário