quarta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2019

What about Macedonia?

Although some people think it's a salad or a mix of vegetables from Lidl it's in reality a country. Some even acknowledge that it exists but have no idea where it is. Well, north of Greece here it is, this remote country. Or do I want to say region? 3,2,1 Macedonians and Greek START!
Aha, this is actually funny for me but for them not so much. Greeks made Republic of Macedonia change their name to enter the European Union because Macedonia is a region in Greece. So they did just because they wanted so bad to enter it. But... They didn't. Now it's France who doesn't want them. Poor guys! And they also fight about the true nationality of Alexander, the great. The list goes on...
I had fun with this facts and this country also brings me a bit closer to my third home, Romania. I find some similarities.
So, of course I couldn't resist doing hitchhiking once again in a new country. Here I am writing this in a truck with an Albanian guy living in Skopje that don't speak any of my 6 languages. Speak other 3 tho, the sufficient for us to communicate with small words.
For an all day I've been with my Macedonian friends and when they spoke in their native language I couldn't understand anything. It took a stranger for me to capture that we actually have some similar words. He insisted on telling me about his all life and I couldn't stop smiling with his enthusiasm. I couldn't understand much but we manage to talk the entire trip somehow.
At some point he offered me oral sex and insisted he wanted just to give me, he didn't want anything in return. So we went on the back of the truck and did some crazy sex on top of the sferovite he was transporting. So, my opinion about Macedonian guys is they're extra generous with foreigners. Just joking, I left the vehicle...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário