domingo, 17 de novembro de 2019

Shrooms saga

For some time now I've been dating a guy who I connected so well during sex. He's genuinely concerned about my pleasure. So, as I experienced magic mushrooms a couple of times, I decided to have a different experience this time. Fuck under the effect as I heard it was really good.
I arranged a weekend on a hotel for me to give it a try.
We arrived and, although I was feeling nervous because I don't know him for so long and I don't know how he would reacted with me like this, I took them.
We were playing cards because I didn't want to just wait for the effect to come. I wanted to do something trivial. When the effect started to arrive I just wanted the game to end and started to feel impatient.
I felt I was shaking, I just didn't know if it was the cold or the effect. I kept on saying I was shaking but he said it was psicologic. How could it be? I was feeling more than I ever felt before.
I just started to relax when we pressed our bodies against each other.
I had my senses amplified and every kiss or touch felt so intense. My breathing was much higher and profound, at least in my head.
At some point I started to feel the need to close the eyes because the room was feeling strange. Maybe it was some kind of claustrophobic sensation. And his face, I couldn't be close to it. I was seeing a whiter shade. Some kind of mix between a mime and a scary anominus face. I had to say it. I didn't want, we were about to have sex after all. It should be bad to say it but I did eventually. I couldn't take it anymore: I can't be close to you. Your face in scary! He laughed but was so comprehensive.
He went down and covered his face. In the beggining also felt strange. I was so naked on top. I wanted him close to me, to feel the warm.
He was kissing me and touching me slowly on my belly, on my legs and my vagina. At some point I forgot I needed the warm on my chest.
And after a while I also forgot about the face. He came up again and started to fuck me.
I was feeling everything on a so much higher level. Even now, thinking about it I start to feel my body numb.
I reminded him about the condom and I know he's responsible too but either way, I was thinking I would forget eventually and I didn't want to. Then he did put it. Unfortunately it wasn't feeling right. Because all my senses were so hiped I swear I could feel the condom so much... I never felt so uncomfortable with it. It felt like plastic. I tried but I couldn't continue like this. I even got dry. I was frustrated as I knew we couldn't keep on going without it.
So he was comprehensive again, we stopped and he just continued to touch me. I started to feel excited again. Maybe even more than before and when I realized we were fucking again WITH condom and it was good.
I don't know how much time passed but it seemed it lasted for hours... At some point I realized I wasn't doing much, he was doing everything and I wanted more. I wasn't feeling capable of turning things around. But he is a human being, he gets tired and he's not here just to pleasure me- I thought. I mean, I'm sure he's having pleasure as well but some position change should be nice.
It's so difficult to explain what I was feeling... but it was some kind of sex luxury world and I didn't want to end. I even felt it wouldn't. Present it's all there is. I wasn't even concerned about the orgasm. The constant pleasure was better. But once again, HUMAN BEING, TIREDNESS, MAYBE, WHO KNOWS, WANTS TO COME EVENTUALLY. So he did after a while.
After he left the bed I started to touch my skin, just my skin. And wow, it felt it was some kind of plasticine. I couldn't stop.
He started to go around the room doing stuff I didn't understand. He asked if I needed my phone charged. WHAT IS A PHONE? WHY SHOULD I HAVE IT CHARGED?- I thought, but after I remembered that I don't think about this things when I'm high but after all it's real life. So I said yes, you can charged it, without meaning much with it. At this point he said it was 3am and I just flipped. WOW, so much time.
After he went to the door to close the curtains and discovered it had also blinds. In this moment I started to look for the door and realized... The door is there, the door is a window, has curtains AND blinds. And it just seemed genius. A 5 star hotel, I said!
He came back to the bed and I was STILL touching my skin. I commented how amazing it felt and made him touch it also. Of course he took it to the sexual side but for me it wasn't sexual at all. My skin just felt awesome. At this point I felt wet on my groin. I checked with my hand and I was full wet. I couldn't understand why. It was because I was touching my skin? It felt weird but awesome at the same time.
He asked if I peed. I said no but after I realized IT PASSED SO MUCH TIME AND I DIDN'T GO TO THE TOILET. DID I PEE MYSELF? And I ran to the toilet. I peed a lot, so no, it wasn't. Aha, I came just by touching my skin.
So, I came back to the bed and lied down. I was feeling so contemplative. Everything was a perfect object of my admiration. His face, his eyes, his lips, his arms, his belly, his skin. Once again, it was nothing sexual, I just wanted to touch and feel. Our skins seemed different. His was rougher. It was weird because he has no hair what so ever. But still, it felt nice. Really nice!
I went on top of him and started to feel my skin again and then my boobs. They felt amazing, so soft, I grabbed them so many times and I couldn't understand why I ever thought they were small if they seemed so perfect in that moment. He mentioned he should be recording and once again I was confused. Record it? Why? How?
All my body and his body seemed perfect. THE HUMAN BODY IS AMAZING BUT YOURS IS PERFECT. I said amazed.
I started to kiss him in all his body and caressing every part of it. All just fitted so well, I was just slipping in his body. As I went down I started to become more sexual and started to lick his penis. As I see it, I spent a lot of time on it. I was not specifically thinking about his pleasure but about the feeling of the skin and our looks. I love the way you look at me, hae mencioned.
When I finished he wanted to give me pleasure but it didn't feel right. I wanted him to be concerned only about his pleasure. I wanted him to do what made him comfortable, pleasurable.
Under the sheets our skin looked more beautiful, the colours were just with a different more sexy vibe. I wanted to be under there.
He started to touch me and as I closed my eyes I felt gravitating. I was seeing weird patterns moving.
Eventually I started to fuck him, after all I was capable and it was so GOOOOD. I was already loosing the effect but still under it. I think during all this period I was constantly stopping to talk about what I was feeling and just laughed when realising I was saying stupid stuff. At some point I realized WAIT, HE'S A HUMAN BEING, IF I CONSTANTLY STOP MAYBE HE'S GOING TO FEEL ANNOYED AND HIS DICK IS GOING TO SLEEP.
I did my effort to stop and he just kept on going. Once again, for what it felt for a very long period.
After all ended I went to check the hour when I assumed cell phones were real. It was just 2:30am so I scram at him, he just kept on fooling me. It didn't took so long as I thought. In my head it was so much more time. This night I didn't sleep much thinking about my experience.
I couldn't be more right about doing this with him. It was not just the sex connection part but also his generosity on giving me the best possible experience.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário