sexta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2020

Boring virus

I passed all the day at home because of the virus alert. The government recommends that nobody leaves home. Wendy said I would learn some traditions with the grandma and I could be myself, do what I want. The only English speaker in the house was inside the room the ENTIRE DAY with her older daughter who's sick (hope it's not the virus). So I passed the day trying to whatch series. Not as I thought I would live the spring festival. I learn some traditions with the grandma like how to do dumplings and to replace the poems outise the door for new ones. But as she doesn't speak English I couldn't understand the meaning inside the last tradition for example..
I hope I can get out in the next days and enjoy. I mean, I searched about the virus and it's not so bad as I thought. It's controllable. I just have to be careful with my higiene, maybe get a mask...
Meanwhile I've been talking with Miguel, a friend of mine that was already in China and absolutely loved it. He's teaching me some important things which can be valuable. I discovered the air here is better that in Avenida da Liberdade in Portugal ahah, so I think I'm good. Maybe I felt the climate was heavier. And I found out the app WeChat I use as WhatsApp here has a lot more funtions. One very useful is paying through it. Chinese don't use money a lot apparently.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário