domingo, 26 de janeiro de 2020

Choosing a better angle

One more day at home without much to do... I'm so bored. I feel my family is starting to be really concerned but the truth is.. I'm not hurting and I'm trying to see this period as adaptation to the culture. I started to watch some videos about Chinese culture and starting today I'll make an effort to learn basic chinese. My nights are being a bit tough as well, my hips are bruised due to the hardness of the bed and the kids just don't stop yelling and crying at night. One of them was watching TV in the leaving room at 6am... I can't understand this schedules, I'm making an effort tho. The good thing is I can always sleep when I want after all... I don't have anything to do but I really didn't want to mess up my sleeping schedule again.
Regarding the food, my mainly experience here, I keep on eating meat although I told about 5 times I don't do it. They keep bringing it and I can't just throw it in the trash... It is lack of respect for the family and animals that already died.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário