quarta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2020

Heading to China

Went to do check in at the counter for the flight to Saint Petersburg and guess what... I needed a visa because the amazing company of wizz air doesn't do connection flights (forgot to tell me much!?). To get a visa I needed to ask online and wait 48h. Result: lose flights anyway. Refunds? No way. Solutions from the website where I purchased this whole trip? What? No way. Solution: Come back or buy an entire new flight starting at the point I am. I'll probably will not get a refund and will lose all this money but come back it was no forking option!
After a lot of crying, I took a deep breath and start thinking about options. Thank god I have 2 parents that help me after giving me a lecture (sometimes). So he bought the flight from the comfort of our house that I deeply miss ALREADY and it tranquilized me. I slept at my cousin's house. Every Portuguese has family in London. Thank god once again!
This morning I lost my bus to the airport and ended up paying triple for the train. Good news here: my amazing cousin helped me and I passed security already. So that's good no?
I'm really considering my options to gain some money . Should I beg, dance, DO THEATRE? Let's see, that's what I studied and am deeply scared to practice. Maybe this was just the input and right amount of desperation I needed.
Everything happens for a reason, let's find what it is.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário