sábado, 4 de janeiro de 2020

Falls

One can struggle his whole life with the the question "Is love worth it?". Worth it to feel, worth it to engage but most important worth it to suffer. For me there isn't much of a question. It totally is, one can't experience the thrill without the fall.
Love is availability. People appear in your life for a reason and others don't have the chance. But that you'll never know. Well, perhaps later when you are open to it.
There are moments when we want to be with someone so badly that we don't realize we need to be with ourselves first. Real love, scar love appears when you are not expecting. This kind will always be significant even if it leaves you in a river of tears. Every kind of love is in a way. Let's embrace it and learn with it.
One time a friend told me she was happy to be suffering because of a love gone bad. It though that was just masoquist but she explained me- "I was happy because I never had experienced that. It was important to know what it is. And I'm grateful all happened". That's it.
I am an impulsive person and if I want to be with someone I make it happen. If I feel something, I feel scared to say it but I do it either way. Let's put things out. Let's be real. Then, if the "love" ends I feel I exposed myself. I feel I can't let this person escape from my life. Nevertheless.. it depends not just on myself. And of course I suffer. And I'm even suffocating for the other I guess.
Balance is the key and maybe I didn't find it yet. Or I'm just like this and the falls are necessary for me to rise and let go of some... Let's discover no?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário