terça-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2020

Just laugh

For the last 3 months I've been preparing things to go away from Portugal- first to China and then Australia. For a long time I didn't pass so much time in Portugal in a row. So, I wanted to go so badly that maybe I underestimated some things and screw others in the ass.
I believed it was a sign not to go, I believed it was a sign to go and ultimately I believed I was destroying myself. Just when you are about to lose something is when you really acknowledge its value, no?
I was feeling so nervous about going to China that I was doing everything wrong. Seeing my little cousin yesterday brought me a bit closer to earth. To think that when I'll be back she'll be almost 8 years old, she'll probably isn't going to remember me so much... I realized I'm going to be away for 1 year and half. I didn't appreciate my closest ones as I should in the past months.
The good thing is that I have friends that don't leave my side and support me like crazy. I have positive friends capable of telling exactly the right thing in the right moment.
Two nights ago after I hoped everything bad had ended, something else happened. I was prepared to feel my bad JuJu was never going to leave me but my friend remembered me to think about the positive aspects of my life. Better yet, if I discovered I was dying would I laugh about my "problems" right now? The most possible answer is yes, so that's not so bad as I thought.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário